Today (Monday, September 24th), your child will be bringing home his/her homework bag.
These bags will come home every Monday and are due the following Monday.
Please do not send homework bags back early.
If your child finishes his/her homework before Monday, have them keep it in their backpack so it will be ready on Monday when I collect it as a group.
Your child will have all week to complete the homework, so please choose days that work best for your family. I do ask you to look through the bag on Monday to make sure you have everything you need. I also suggest that you not wait until Sunday night to do the homework.
Each week you will see a paper book that will come home with your child. THESE BOOKS ARE YOURS TO KEEP. You may want to use an old shoe box to keep the books. They are good to go back and reread to practice fluency. You should be reading every night to your child and at least a few times a week they should be reading to you.
I will be testing students this week on their reading. The books sent home this week are based on the reading scores I received from your child's last year's kindergarten teacher.
I will be testing students this week on their reading. The books sent home this week are based on the reading scores I received from your child's last year's kindergarten teacher.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Also, we will be having a fun APPLE DAY this Thursday. There is a note coming home today about it in your child's Everyday Folder. We are asking that each child bring in one apple on Thursday.
Have a great day
Also, we will be having a fun APPLE DAY this Thursday. There is a note coming home today about it in your child's Everyday Folder. We are asking that each child bring in one apple on Thursday.
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment
Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.