As we begin our third pivot of the year (for me at least), I thought I'd try something new and have the learners of Room 119 share out what we were up to all week. Those who chose to participate recorded videos in Flipgrid (which cut some of them off a bit early) and I compiled it in one newscast. Check the ticker below for the quick recap of what is being said and see what we did last week. You can do that by clicking HERE.
We also lifted up Ms. Christie in a Thoughtful Thursday video you can see HERE.
Don't forget;
*Charge those devices
*Bring sharpened pencils and headphones
*Return library books Wednesdays
If you know someone who could use a Thoughtful Thursday project from us, please let me know.
Have a great weekend,
Mrs. D.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.