Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Supply List for 2024-2025


This is the Suggested Supply List for first graders. 

IF YOU ARE IN MY CLASS YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE CRAYONS OR FINE LINE MARKERS! 
I have community sets we will use! If you do buy them, you can use them at home. I also have scissors if you do not want to purchase them.

If you do not have these items on the first day or are in a position where you are unable to get these items, don't worry. I will make sure EVERY child has exactly what they need!

I am looking forward to fall!
See you soon!
Mrs. Doran



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.