Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer's End

It is hard to believe that summer is coming to an end. I can't wait to hear about your adventures. I wonder if (like me) you captured any of them on paper. If not, what better time than now to start! Can't wait to share! See you in September!

6 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see you to! i like that fish it very cool its awesome how i could feed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the food. Move it up to the top of the tank. Click again and some food should sprinkle out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the comment above! I'm at my Papa's house and he had it on his profile so I published it on his tnhen I had to delete it! As I was gonna' say you have a little writer on your hands!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully they will love to write just like us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is the best, I can't wait to come to school. ~Grace M

    ReplyDelete

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.