Dear First Grade Families,I am having difficulty sending a group email, so have decided to post all communications on this blog. It appears that most of you have signed up to receive this blog via email. If you have not, I encourage you to do so. You can always unsubscribe from the email list at the end of the school year.
Some of you have already noticed that I did not copy this week's homework correctly and that two pages are missing. I will be sending those pages home in your child's Everyday Folder. Please return it with the rest of the homework on Monday in the homework bag.
And just a reminder that the room moms are asking for a $3 donation to go towards the Valentine Party expenses. Our Valentine Party will be on Valentine's Day from 2:30-3:30. We will be 'mailing' our Valentines early in the day so make sure you send in your cards and Valentine container before Valentine's Day. Just a reminder that all containers should have your child's name printed clearly on it so others can read it. You can send in your boxes and valentines at any time. If you have lost your class list or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Have a great day!
Mrs. Doran
lauradoran@wlcsd.org
No comments:
Post a Comment
Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.