Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Page

Dear Public School Families,


Many of you have thanked me for the recent information I have shared with you regarding School Funding Cuts and ways that you can help. I have added a link on the right side of this blog giving information on this topic if you are interested or you can click here to get to the page directly.

When I add something to that page, I will post something on this main page so you will know there is new information and it will be your choice if you would like to read more. I will update it as I get new information.

Thank you and have a nice evening!


** Don't forget about the coin wars this week collecting money for Hospitality House.
Monday: Pennies
Tuesday: Nickels
Wednesday: Dimes
Thursday: Quarters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.