Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 18 in Review (delayed)

Dear First Grade Families and Blog Readers,
I apologize for not updating the blog on the weekend as I usually do. I left my camera at school and wanted to include pictures from my camera in the review. I will update the blog Monday night after my children are in bed. Again, I am sorry for the delay.
~Mrs. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.