Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ten Frame

It had been my goal to make a quick video for your children to watch "and play" during our recent cold day.  While I got the video made, I had some things come up and was unable to share it with you in a timely manner.  Still, I thought that it may be something you still may want to watch and do with your children.  In the description of the video, I have also added a (PDF) link to a game that I made that we play in class.  Feel free to print out the game and play it at home.

If you have any questions, please let me know and if you find this video helpful and would like more of this sort of thing, let me know.

Stay warm,

Mrs. Doran

You can watch the video by clicking HERE or looking below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.