Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Friday, September 2, 2016

Sneak Peek At Room 119


After MANY hours, Room 119 is READY!! I am very lucky to have had my mom and daughter put in so much of their time so that I can enjoy these last moments of summer. I am very excited for school to start. It's going to be a great year!
If you'd like to see where we will be spending our days this year, click HERE or check out the video below.  See you SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.