Dear Families,
As your first grader may have told you, I have a chain of paperclips in our room. I would add a paperclip to the chain if the students got a good report from Music, P.E., Art, Media Center or if we they were good as a group in the classroom or the hallway. If the paperclip chain got so far, then the students could vote on a way to celebrate. THEY FINALLY DID IT (despite having the loudest they they've ever had)! They voted that they would like to have a Toy Day next Monday. Please do not send in any toys that are breakable and know that I will not be responsible for the toys. The Students will keep them in their backpacks (toys MUST fit in a backpack) and bring them out only for the half hour party. If you have any questions, please contact me.
On a side note, there was a mistake in the directory that some of you ordered. It is currently being fixed and you will have a correct version soon. The only problem is our school does not have a record of which families ordered the directory. If you had a directory delivered to you please contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE via email so I can get you the correct version.
Thanks,
Laura Doran
Friday, June 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.