The students of Room 119 are some kind kids!
Check out the kind acts they have done!
KEEP UP THE KINDNESS!
KEEP UP THE KINDNESS!
Thursday:
1. I wrote my dad a birthday card. -Luke
2. I gave my brother Zoo tickets.- Natasha
3. I fed my cat.- Skyler
4. I gave my teacher something special. - Alexa
5. I waited for my brother and sister at swim practice. -Leila
6. When my dad fell and he got hurt, I helped him up. -Maddie E.
7. I gave my mom a hug. -Isaac
8. I helped getting dog food. -Maddie S.
9. I pushed in Maddie's chair. -Becky
10. I helped replace my mom's light on her car with my dad. -Iden
11. I helped my mom find keys. -Sophia
12. I brought cookies for Mrs. Doran. -Brandon
Stay tuned to see what acts of kindness are reported tomorrow!
13. I used my manners. -Srushti
14. I gave my teacher a note. -Srushti
15. I helped my Grandma do the dishes.- Sophia
16. I helped my mom to laundry.- Caleb
17. I made Mrs. Doran snowflakes. Maddie E.
18. I held a door for somebody I didn't know.- Leila
19. I helped my mom carry popcorn. - Natasha
20. I love Mrs. Doran. -Becky
21. I helped my mom and her friend stack Girl Scout Cookies. -Maddie S.
22. I helped my brother clean the garage. -Luke
23. I set the table. -Kirra
24. I went to my sister's boring swim meet without complaining. -Leila
25. I cleaned the floor. -Josh
26. I helped my mom clean my room. -Isaac
27. I put my brother's lunch box away. -Brandon
28. I put the laundry away. -Josh
29. I made some cookies for my grandma in the middle of the night. -Alexa
30. I helped my mom with the dishes. -Luke
31. I read to my baby sister. -Maddie S.
32. I helped my friend when he was hurt. -Luke
33. I helped my mom put away laundry. -Maddie S.
34. I opened the door for someone. -Iden
35. I cleaned the house and made my dad happy. -Daniela
36. I poured mild for everybody. -Skyler
37. I let Emily play my DS. -Becky
38. I helped my sister clean up her mess. -Skyler
39. I helped my mom with dinner. -Becky
40. I gave my mom a hug every day. -Robbie
41. I cleaned my room. -Iden
42. I invited a friend over. -Robbie
43. I gave a Valentine to my sister and Papa and Grandma too. -Skyler
44. I helped my mom with my new baby sister. -Alexa
45. I let Iden cut in line in front of me. -Brandon
46. I opened the door for my aunt. -Isaac
47. I made a note to Mrs. Doran. -Leila
48. I did my chores. -Kirra
49. I shared my barbies with my friends. -Becky
50. My piano teacher passed away. I made a card for him and sent it with my dad. -Srushti
51. I helped my baby sister go potty (who is potty training). -Maddie S.
52. I offered Savanah a cookie. -Natasha
53. I helped my sister with the dishes. -Kirra
54. I made a care for my aunt to cheer her up. -Amelia
55. I let my brother have the rest of his Cheeze Its. -Srushti
56. I watched my baby sister for my mom at the brownie meeting so she could help. -Maddie S.
57. I practiced my piano lesson for one and a half hours and made my mom proud. -Srushti
58. I gave my dad a hug. -Becky
59. I cleaned up the daycare room so mom could get ready for Brownies. -Maddie S.
60. I tied my friend's shoe. -Luke
61. I got pen lead from the store for my brother. -Srushti
62. I said hi to my old teacher. -Isaac
63. I hugged my sister after school. -Kirra
64. I gave my sister a Valentine. -Kirra
65. I made my dad's bed. -Alexa
66. I let my sister's listen to what they wanted. -Luke
67. I read with my sister a bedtime story. -Kirra & Hallie
68. I helped my grandma make up my bed. -Kirra
69. I listened to my parents.- Iden
70. I helped my mom clean the whole house, even my room! -Alexa
71. I helped my mom shop for the party's snack! Yum, yum! -Maddie S.
72. I brought my mom breakfast in bed. -Amelia
73. I cleaned the table for my family to have dinner. -Srushti
74. I paid for a stranger's bill at Dollar Tree. -Maddie S.
75. I held the door open for mom. -Sophia
76. I got Simon help when he needed help. -Natasha
77. I took out the trash. -Caleb
78. I offered my mom a chip. -Natasha
79.I helped carry groceries. -Caleb
80. I wrote odd and even for my teacher, Mrs. Doran. -Srushti
81. I made cupcakes for my aunt. -Alexa
82. I waited for my sister and brother at practice. -Alexa
83. I cleaned the table all by myself. -Skyler
84. I helped my friend with math. -Kirra
85. I made a card for someone special. -Skyler
86. I helped my dad do his work. -Alexa
87. I helped Amelia with her writing. -Kirra
88. I held the door open for someone. -Skyler
89. I baked cookies for my Grandma and Grandpa. -Brandon
90. I opened the door for a stranger. -Brandon
91. I cleaned my room. -Leila
92. I did what my mom told me to do. -Leila
93. I cleaned up the kitchen all by myself. -Amelia
94. I cleaned the whole bathroom upstairs for mommy (and it's a FULL bath, not a half). -Josh
95. I have a bookmark to my neighbor. -Isaac
96. I made a get well card for my sister Sarah because her tummy hurt. -Josh
97. I cleaned my sister's plate when ased too. -Skyler
98. I helped take the dog out. -Caleb
99. I picked some papers off the ground. -Becky
100. I made a picture for my mom. -Becky
101. I set the table. -Leila
102. I helped my mom bake a chocolate cake. -Daniela
13. I used my manners. -Srushti
14. I gave my teacher a note. -Srushti
15. I helped my Grandma do the dishes.- Sophia
16. I helped my mom to laundry.- Caleb
17. I made Mrs. Doran snowflakes. Maddie E.
18. I held a door for somebody I didn't know.- Leila
19. I helped my mom carry popcorn. - Natasha
20. I love Mrs. Doran. -Becky
21. I helped my mom and her friend stack Girl Scout Cookies. -Maddie S.
22. I helped my brother clean the garage. -Luke
23. I set the table. -Kirra
24. I went to my sister's boring swim meet without complaining. -Leila
25. I cleaned the floor. -Josh
26. I helped my mom clean my room. -Isaac
27. I put my brother's lunch box away. -Brandon
28. I put the laundry away. -Josh
29. I made some cookies for my grandma in the middle of the night. -Alexa
30. I helped my mom with the dishes. -Luke
31. I read to my baby sister. -Maddie S.
32. I helped my friend when he was hurt. -Luke
33. I helped my mom put away laundry. -Maddie S.
34. I opened the door for someone. -Iden
35. I cleaned the house and made my dad happy. -Daniela
36. I poured mild for everybody. -Skyler
37. I let Emily play my DS. -Becky
38. I helped my sister clean up her mess. -Skyler
39. I helped my mom with dinner. -Becky
40. I gave my mom a hug every day. -Robbie
41. I cleaned my room. -Iden
42. I invited a friend over. -Robbie
43. I gave a Valentine to my sister and Papa and Grandma too. -Skyler
44. I helped my mom with my new baby sister. -Alexa
45. I let Iden cut in line in front of me. -Brandon
46. I opened the door for my aunt. -Isaac
47. I made a note to Mrs. Doran. -Leila
48. I did my chores. -Kirra
49. I shared my barbies with my friends. -Becky
50. My piano teacher passed away. I made a card for him and sent it with my dad. -Srushti
51. I helped my baby sister go potty (who is potty training). -Maddie S.
52. I offered Savanah a cookie. -Natasha
53. I helped my sister with the dishes. -Kirra
54. I made a care for my aunt to cheer her up. -Amelia
55. I let my brother have the rest of his Cheeze Its. -Srushti
56. I watched my baby sister for my mom at the brownie meeting so she could help. -Maddie S.
57. I practiced my piano lesson for one and a half hours and made my mom proud. -Srushti
58. I gave my dad a hug. -Becky
59. I cleaned up the daycare room so mom could get ready for Brownies. -Maddie S.
60. I tied my friend's shoe. -Luke
61. I got pen lead from the store for my brother. -Srushti
62. I said hi to my old teacher. -Isaac
63. I hugged my sister after school. -Kirra
64. I gave my sister a Valentine. -Kirra
65. I made my dad's bed. -Alexa
66. I let my sister's listen to what they wanted. -Luke
67. I read with my sister a bedtime story. -Kirra & Hallie
68. I helped my grandma make up my bed. -Kirra
69. I listened to my parents.- Iden
70. I helped my mom clean the whole house, even my room! -Alexa
71. I helped my mom shop for the party's snack! Yum, yum! -Maddie S.
72. I brought my mom breakfast in bed. -Amelia
73. I cleaned the table for my family to have dinner. -Srushti
74. I paid for a stranger's bill at Dollar Tree. -Maddie S.
75. I held the door open for mom. -Sophia
76. I got Simon help when he needed help. -Natasha
77. I took out the trash. -Caleb
78. I offered my mom a chip. -Natasha
79.I helped carry groceries. -Caleb
80. I wrote odd and even for my teacher, Mrs. Doran. -Srushti
81. I made cupcakes for my aunt. -Alexa
82. I waited for my sister and brother at practice. -Alexa
83. I cleaned the table all by myself. -Skyler
84. I helped my friend with math. -Kirra
85. I made a card for someone special. -Skyler
86. I helped my dad do his work. -Alexa
87. I helped Amelia with her writing. -Kirra
88. I held the door open for someone. -Skyler
89. I baked cookies for my Grandma and Grandpa. -Brandon
90. I opened the door for a stranger. -Brandon
91. I cleaned my room. -Leila
92. I did what my mom told me to do. -Leila
93. I cleaned up the kitchen all by myself. -Amelia
94. I cleaned the whole bathroom upstairs for mommy (and it's a FULL bath, not a half). -Josh
95. I have a bookmark to my neighbor. -Isaac
96. I made a get well card for my sister Sarah because her tummy hurt. -Josh
97. I cleaned my sister's plate when ased too. -Skyler
98. I helped take the dog out. -Caleb
99. I picked some papers off the ground. -Becky
100. I made a picture for my mom. -Becky
101. I set the table. -Leila
102. I helped my mom bake a chocolate cake. -Daniela
No comments:
Post a Comment
Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.