Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lists of Apps

 
A parent recently asked me about the apps we use in the classroom.  I added a link to the blog for you to reference should you want to use the same apps.  All apps for students are FREE (the Everyday Math apps usually cost money but I was told are currently FREE).
 
To get directly to the new page of apps you can click HERE, or visit the blog and see it on the right side of the page along with other important information.
 
If you have favorite apps, I'd love for you to share them with me.  Leave a comment or send me an email so I can add it to the list!
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.