Welcome students, families and friends and thanks for stopping in to see what is happening in Room 119! This site is a window into our learning. We hope you will enjoy the stories, pictures and videos. Please also check out the links below our theme song for additional information and fun. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! We love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment!

Our Theme Song

Monday, May 13, 2013

Field Trip Information!


Dear Families,

I apologize for having to send you an email to view this post.  I am writing it too late, so it will probably turn up in your email tomorrow.  

As your first grader may have told you, I went home sick today.  I went to the doctor and am now on antibiotics and pain killers.  Unless I take a horrible turn for the worse, I am planning on being on the field trip.  Either way we have some amazing chaperones and first grade teachers that will also be in attendance.  Still, I am a bit upset that the first day that I become sick this year happens to be on the eve of our field trip.

I left an important note for my substitute teacher to send home today.  She seemed like a wonderful teacher but just in case yours didn't make it home (or you didn't get a moment to check the folder), you can click HERE to view it.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.  I'll be checking it regularly.

~Laura Doran


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to let Mrs. Doran know you stopped by and share your thoughts.